＞ Load capacity: 2000kg
＞ Max. lifting height: 202mm
＞ Height of tiller in drive postion, min./max.: 1150mm / 1430mm
＞ Turning radius: 1550mm / 1600mm / 1670mm
＞ Battery voltage, nominal capacity K20: 24V/210Ah
|Fork height, lowered||mm||82|
|Tyre size, front||mm||250*70|
|Tyre size, rear||mm||82*126(98)|
|Additional wheels (dimensions)||mm||127*57|
|Max. lifting height||mm||202|
|Height of tiller in drive position min./max.||mm||1150/1430|
|Length to face of forks||mm||610|
|Width overall forks||mm||520/550/650/685|
|Aisle width for pallets 1000*1200 crossways||mm||1910/1960/2030|
|Aisle width for pallets 800*1200 lengthways||mm||2010/2010/2030|
|Travel speed, laden/unladen||km/h||7/7.1|
Safety and productivity
1. There is an emergency reverse device on the handle, it will protects the operator's safety.
2. Multi-function display on the truck, which shows battery status, hour meter, fault code, etc..
3. CBD20R-II is configured with emergency power disconnect switch.
4. Low speed switch in the handle, easy for operation. (Option with bypass function).
5. CBD20R-II has stepless speed control.
1. Using AC motor, so it has good ramp starting performance.
2. Water-proof and dust-proof motor, which makes the brake and motor more durable and reliable.
3. Combined balance wheels and driving system increase stability, preventing the truck from being rocked from side to side.
4. Parallel motor mounting on vertical drive wheel, which ensures convenience for inspection and maintenance, offers a small turning radius.
5. Side way battery is convenient to replacement and maintenance.
6. The Platform has great shock absorption performance, it provides a comfortable working environment for the operator and won’t feel tired easily.
1. CBD20R-II uses CANbus technology reduces wire complexity problem.
2. Hall-effect throttle control eliminates ware components and extends its use time.
3. Low voltage protection setting extend the battery service life time.
4. Strong steel outer shell is easy to open for maintenance and replacement.
|Contact Person :||Ms. Rachel Ge|